2 Fast 2 B Last.....and last we were not. We placed 9th out of 463 teams. Oh Yeah!!! Way to go team!
188 miles, 24 hours 37 minutes in a suburban....Always a party! Mountains, meadows and moonlight runs.....got to love it baby!
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE......APRIL 25, 2008
1 comment:
OK Mindee, I just got caught up on all your family doings. Little ryker is precious! I can't beleive you are a grandma!
The bed bugs were gross. And I am sad Hailey had to leave so much stuff behind. What are her plans now?
And baseball looks so fun! Way to go Braxton and team.
And you miss runner! 9th in the Wasatch back! You rock! and for some reason the only pictures that did not pull up were the China marathon. But I have been having weird internet problems lately so I will try again.
Post a Comment