TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!!

GREAT WALL MARATHON!!
5-16-09

Sunday, June 29, 2008

THE WASATCH BACK RELAY.....

...is a l8l mile relay from Logan to Park City. Our 12 man team had a vehicle of 6 men and one of 6 women. It was gorgeous scenery and I didn't sleep for 39 hours. "Run, eat, sleep, Repeat" is the idea....We had a blast and are already planning for next year.

My first run was 7.4 miles up a mountain. It was hard, hot, dusty and lots of fun. I love a challenge!!!Eating dinner in Eden at the "Garden of Eatin"
We all ran in the middle of the night. My run was around 2 am. The moon was full and we had Christmas lights on the roof rack of the suburban we were driving which helped the runner keep track of her pit crew.

3 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Hi Mindee, the blog looks great, you did a good job with it. I just wanted to be your first comment, being the good son in law that I am, Tyler

Kolbi Young said...

Wow, where did you learn to create such a great blog???? I'm glad that you are getting the hang of these "technical" computer things ;) It makes my job a lot easier!!!! It looks great!!! Nice work, Mom!

Berta said...

Mindee,
I'm impressed - with the blog and the run! How many of the 181 miles did YOU have to run? It sounds like it was fun, but exhausting.